Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Kimber Solo Carry (9mm)

SOLD - Kimber Solo Carry (9mm) – In excellent condition and functions as it should. Has slight holster wear under the barrel and on slide and I’m the original owner. Round count is approximately 300 and ran 115, 124 and 147 grain ammo flawlessly. Comes with all factory items…soft case, box, manuals, and 5 mags (1 is a 8 round and one new in package). Also comes with both factory and a very nice set of VZ grip as pictured on the gun. Most leather S&W Bodyguard 380 holster will work with this…it’s what I carried it in. FTF in and around Evansville, IN. $475 OBO. Must see Indiana drivers license and LTCH. I will consider trade offers.

Last edited by cmstuard; 3 Weeks Ago at 16:52.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

User Info Menu

Bump
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

User Info Menu

Bump - Price Reduced.

User Info Menu

Bump