Please reply by conversation.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Sold

Mostly looking for trade but will accept cash offers. Willing to add extra items or cash to fill out trade deals

Trade interests: Sig P320 full size (RX model if you got it), Glock 17 MOS (maybe 34 MOS), HK VP9, CZ's of any kind (for the most part), 1911's in 9mm (cheap 2011's?), and more. Mostly just pistols but feel free to hit me with whatever.
    Mid-full size carry setups that include a holster.

M&P full size 9mm. Compensator, Faxon threaded barrel, budget green dot (ADE brand from Amazon, has survived some rounds so far without a problem) mounted on rear dovetail.
    Includes factory barrel and items as new (backstraps, case, paperwork, lock)
    Surefire light is currently not included but may be added in to round out a trade.

Extras available to round out a trade: surefire X300, MantisX shot timer and training device (pretty awesome for early competition training), AR bipod, 1911 compensators (I can custom laser them for you too), custom 1911 or CZ Shadow 2 grip panels, and more

I will answer messages quickly and you can also TEXT @ 574.529.3130

Located Warsaw/Mentone area. Willing to meet and for a good trade I am willing to drive long distances.

xhGrbmE.jpg

sDuQqeD.jpg

Last edited:

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Back to the top.

There's gotta be someone out there with a million glocks that has MOS model they want to get rid of. Lost my mom a week ago and I want to laser a badass commemorative to her on the square shaped glock slide.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom