snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Traded

For sale is a surplus Beretta Model 81 in .32 acp.
    I ordered two of these from Classic a bit ago when they were $209.99 plus tax and shipping/transfer. I already had a commercial one as well so I don't need three. Package includes the pistol and original magazine in a generic case PLUS a second surplus mag I got from Classic for $35. Total package today would run $273.35 plus transfer.

Condition was advertised as good to very good. There is typical holster wear at the muzzle and on the edges but no rust or pitting. decent finish overall and mechanically perfect. It appears the rear sight was dinged in the past and the right top corner is flattened somewhat. The sight picture is true and square still. I tried to show this in the second photo.

Price is $240 for the package with 2 magazines, $220 with one mag and the case. Cash or silver at spot. FTF within an hour or so of Evansville. This would be Ferdinand, Bloomfield, Bloomington, Vincennes, etc.
    I am planning on going to the 1500 Sunday January 12th and could meet there as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom