Please reply by conversation.

maceace

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    WTS/WTT:
    CZ SP-01 with 2x18 round mags in excellent condition, box and all accessories, it has the CZ Night Sights, low round count runs without issues. CZ SOLD

Glock 23 Gen 4 excellent with box and all accessories, 3 40 cal mags, glock 19 9mm barrel with glock 19 recoil spring and one magpul 9mm mag. It has about 100 rounds of 40 cal through it without hiccups, and approximately 200 rounds of various 9mm ammo including 9mm target ammo (to see if it would have any fte's), without any issues.
    It has XS Big Dot (tritium) night sights which are bright, I included a pic for idea of what they look like in case you are not familiar with them, the flash was on so you can't see the glow but they glow bright without issues.

glock 23 1.JPG glock 23 2.JPG

I'm looking for com block factory AK's or AK pistols, or factory made AR's, a CZ P01, or possibly other metal frame pistols in 9mm.
    I can add money on top for the right deal, or trade both, and I'm willing to drive a bit for the right deal.
    Cash price for Glock package $500, will need to see CCW and IN DL nothing recorded.

I am willing to drive approximately 1/2 way to meet up to an hour +/- with prior discussion.

Let me know what you got,
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom