Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Very nice 1978-79 Smith. SOLD...Most likely a police trade in, but I can't find any markings. Does have the Target grips (not numbered). Right grip has a couple chips on the border of the checkering. There is some discoloring under both grips, not bad but in the interest of disclosure. The finish has not been "prettied up" by polishing. Pretty good trigger and last picture of the target shows it has promise. FTF Beech Grove area.......$600.........Absolutely firm best price...... $500.........Edit to add, this pistol has a low round count. It locks up tight and the cylinder still wont drop down with it's own weight .....Had a question about condition. I can find only minor scuffs on this 40 year old Smith. I always try to understate condition. I wouldn't have bought it if it was a beater. Check my feedback. Only selling because I'm trying to get right sized with my "stuff". Thanks, Dave

mqNZULA.jpg

bdBxgUv.jpg

I didn't miss the bull that bad. I was shooting at a 2 inch square of painters tape and pulled it off. That flier is on me, got excited by the first 4. I'll never learn.
    H2oDIgy.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom