Please reply by conversation.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    ~ SOLD ~

For Sale: Glock 23 .40 S&W with 2 x 13-round magazines plus Tritium Night Sights
    Purchased NIB, from 1995, a Gen 2 Glock 23 .40 S&W pistol, and shot maybe 300 rounds though it and it's sat in the box in the safe ever since.
    Comes with Black Tupperware box + 2 x 13-round magazines + Extended Slide Release + Meprolight Tritium Night Sights (installed in 2015).
    I pulled it out in 2015, thinking I might carry it (vs my Glock 36), which is when I installed the Meprolights and the extended slide release...fired another 100 rounds, cleaned it, and put it back in the safe.
    It has a match-grade 9mm conversion barrel + 1 x 10-round magazine that goes with it...I never fired the 9mm conversion barrel.
    Asking $600.00 for the package...and I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to aid in the completion of a sale.
    (NOTE: It is for sale on another site so if you're interested, the other sale will not be ended until a cash sale is complete.)
    Must be a prudent individual and show INDL + LTCH + Be willing to sign a receipt (for our eyes only and both receive a copy.)
    Thank you for looking...[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom