Please reply by conversation.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    ~ SOLD ~

For Sale: Glock 19 9mm Gen 2 with 6 x 15-round U-Notched Magazines + Tritium Night Sights
    Purchased NIB, from 1992, a Gen 2 Glock 19 9mm pistol, for the wife, and she shot maybe 300 rounds though it and it's sat in the box in the safe ever since.
    Comes with Black Tupperware box + 6x15-round, U-Notched magazines + Grip Plug + Meprolight Tritium Night Sights (installed in 2015).
    I pulled it out in 2015, thinking I might carry it (vs my Glock 36), which is when I installed the Meprolights and the grip plug...fired another 100 rounds, cleaned it, and put it back in the safe.
    Asking $650.00, as the gen 2 matched magazines alone are worth $50 or more each via another site, for the complete package.
    I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to aid in the completion of a sale.
    (NOTE: It is for sale on another site so if you're interested, the other sale will not be ended until a cash sale is complete.)
    Must be a prudent individual and show INDL + LTCH + Be willing to sign a receipt (for our eyes only and both receive a copy.)
    Thank you for looking...

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom