WTS/WTT: Handgun safe cleanout in Fort Wayne, IN. Sig P226, Ruger 9mm, FNX Tactical 45

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Located in Fort Wayne and I'd really rather not drive far, but will for the right deal. I'd like to see a permit to carry card.

waeLl70.jpg

BdSezjk.jpg

1mJ0NYY.jpg

2eBgfSb.jpg

Sold and Gone- Sig P226 9mm that I bought used, shot some and put it away. The night sights are still bright "ish", has 4 mags, a holster and runs awesome.
    $650 obo.

Sold and Gone-Ruger P94 9mm that I bought years ago, no longer shoot and just clearing out some space.
    $325 obo.

Sold and Gone- FN FNX Tactical in 45acp. Comes with everything pictured and one kydex holster that isn't shown in the picture. I bought it new and we just never really fell in love. It runs, but I just don't use it much so cleaning out space.
    $850 obo.

Trade interests? I'm not really looking for anything, but if you've got something in mind let me know. I like accurate things.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Daily Bump. Also, remember to send messages via private message and don't post comments here. Only thing left that's not spoken for is the Ruger P94.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom