WTS: Glock 19 Gen 4 carry package w/ lots of extras (mags & holsters)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Package Sold

Up for sale is a killer Glock 19 Gen 4 carry package with everything you need to get set-up on this platform, including tons of spare mags and a variety of holsters. Just add ammo and you are ready for the range or to EDC.

Location: I’m in Hamilton County but willing to drive up to an hour outside of central Indiana if you buy everything.

e4bhzul.jpg

Base package comes with the gun, Meprolight night sites, everything that came from the factory (back straps, standard factory Glock sights, hard case, paperwork etc.) and (6) OEM 15 rd. magazines.

znh0vEV.jpg

zM1Gq9U.jpg

I put the night sights on about 4 years ago, so they probably have another 3-4 years left.

This has been in my EDC rotation for the past 5 years or so and has about 3,000 rounds through it. It runs like a sewing machine and has proven itself in several training classes, but has been well-maintained and cared for. I’ve just barely broken it in.

JpeExuz.jpg

HxFIbT9.jpg

Price for the base package is $500 (FIRM)

Add-ons:

(3) OEM 17 rd mags - $60

baLeU5X.jpg

(4) OEM 33 rd mags - $125

BUjNaN5.jpg

BNhIIXr.jpg

Safariland 7TS ALS Concealment Paddle Holster and belt loop combo - $40

vdhb4O9.jpg

joh29cj.jpg

6bt9qna.jpg

nb0vuTt.jpg

qiPqkuW.jpg

The Safariland is an active retention OWB holster that has hardware to switch from the paddle attachment to a slimmer profile belt loop attachment. Perfect for open carrying or a battle belt load out.

DeSantis leather IWB holster with single belt clip - $25

JaSnBDf.jpg

WU29zuM.jpg

u1NHD9d.jpg

Raven Concealment OWB belt loop holster - $50

ZsKgKIF.jpg
    ]
    zzSkGjD.jpg

VZDEnia.jpg

The Raven is my preferred carry method for concealed carry. It has a super slim profile that holds the gun very high and tight to the body to almost eliminate printing. This is an open top holster that has no active retention, friction only.

BPIUsVw.jpg

The prices for add-ons are the a la cart price, meaning you can add them on to the base package for the price listed. (Ex: you want the gun and one holster but no additional mags. Or you want extra mags and no holsters, etc.)

The total for all of this at the a la cart prices is $800, but I will sell the entire lot for $750 (FIRM).

e4bhzul.jpg

aXwYYgP.jpg

This is a fair deal considering current market prices and general availability. I am not willing to break up the package and sell any of the add-ons separately until after the gun sells.

FTF Cash deal preferred.

The only trade options considered at this time include factory ammo in 5.56 / .223 or 9mm.

No, I don’t mean one case of .223 or two cases of 9mm. If you offer current panic prices I will ignore the offer. I would consider ~ 2,000 rds of .223 / 5.56 or ~ 2,500-3,000 rds of 9mm depending on what you’ve got.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom