Please reply by conversation.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    SOLD

Excellent condition! The true classic Bond 007 gun, in stainless steel. Interarms made this great PPK and it could now be yours!! It really is an awesome and beautiful pocket pistol that would be prized in any collection.

History
    :
    I purchased this new from a dealer in January 1995. Shortly after, I shot it a few (less than 40 I'd estimate) rounds to verify perfect function, cleaned it, then stored it ever since. I have cleaned and lubed it a couple times over the years. It resides in a vault with humidity control, so rarely needs more than a wipe-down. The finish on the gun looks spectacular and could easily be mistaken for a new gun. I'm not much of a gun "collector", so I've decided to let this one go.

What you get:
    Pistol comes as pictured with manual, test target, 2 magazines, cleaning rod, and factory hard case.

Cash price is [STRIKE]$950[/STRIKE] asking $875. You'd be hard-pressed to find a Walther PPK Stainless .380 ACP (Interarms made) in better condition.

Located in Hamilton Town Center Mall area. Would prefer to meet in this vicinity. Need to see Indiana ID and LTCH, nothing recorded.

Thanks for looking! :)

m2HVww4h.jpg

U9q6pPlh.jpg

hnaijH9h.jpg

NDEexhFh.jpg

mPLqP7eh.jpg

hXowZyAh.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom