• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I love this gun but never shoot it. I initially put a little over 100 rounds through it, loved it even more, and parked it. I thought I would like to have a few collector firearms, but collecting isn't for me. It is a GORGEOUS gun with the best trigger I've ever shot on a handgun. It feels in the hand as good as it looks. But it is too big to carry and I wouldn't want to do that with this nice a gun, anyway.

It has all the standard Wilson Combat features plus the action job done by Wilson Combat, and comes with the original case and box, along with 3 teflon coated mags. It also comes with a Beretta M9 A3 box I bought later that holds the pistol and mags in foam, as well as a Bladetech OWB polymer holster. I'll add a photo of the holster later.

It has sat in a humidity controlled safe. It has the manuals, as well. I will have to find the trigger lock, so for now, it does not come with that. I'm sure one can be obtained from Beretta, but I still think I can find it somewhere in a box with all the other trigger locks I've collected over the years

$1375 plus buyer must show a valid DL and valid LTCH, local preferred, Indy/west of Indy. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll certainly consider it.

4skaDSQ.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom