• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I would like to sell or trade the following five handguns that have been hiding in the safe. I am located in the Brownsburg/Avon area and require drivers license and pink card for purchase or trade. Nothing recorded at time of transaction.

First firearm is a Sig Sauer P250C. It comes with both a .40 S&W barrel and a 357 Sig barrel. It comes with 3 magazines that can be used with either caliber. It has under 500 rounds of .40 and under 100 rounds of 357 Sig through it. This is my only .40, so I am also including all three magazines loaded with JHPs and an additional 200+ rounds of FMJ .40 and 30 rounds of 357 Sig. I am the original owner and the original box is included in the sale. Price is $500. SOLD!

Second firearm is a Sig Sauer SP2022 in 9mm. It comes with one magazine, extra grip module, original box, and cable lock. I am not the original owner, so I do not know the round count. It is a nice gun, but I dont find myself shooting it after I purchased a P226. Price is $400. SOLD!

Third firearm is a M&P 2.0 .45 threaded. It comes with factory threaded barrel, suppressor height sights, two magazines, four grip modules, and the original case. I am the original owner and this gun has less than 300 rounds through it. It is a really nice gun, but has been replaced by a FNX 45 Tactical. Price is $500. SOLD!

Fourth firearm is a High Standard 1911 in .45. It comes with the factory box and factory 8 round magazine. In addition, three 10 round ProMag magazines are included. Also included are two additional barrels. One stainless steel barrel from PSA that fits and functions, and one threaded barrel that needs the barrel link installed and potentially requires fitting for use. A bushing compensator is also included. A plastic Recover grip is also included in case you would like to have a lower rail for mounting a light or laser. This is a really fun gun, but hasnt left the safe since the purchase of the FNX. I am the original owner of this firearm, and it has less than 1000 rounds through it. Price is $525.

Fifth firearm for sale is a Taurus PT 24/7 OSS DS in 9mm. It comes with the original box, two magazines, and some upgraded fiber optic sights. I am the original owner, and it has less than 500 rounds through it. The trigger has a lot of takeup on the first pull, but it is a really nice shooting gun for a Taurus. Price is $350. SOLD!

I will consider trades +/- cash depending on the trade. My main interests are HKs, Sig P229s, Sig 365s, Glock 43/43x, and suppressor ready CZs.

I am happy to send more pictures or answer any questions. Please just private message me with these requests.

Attachments

• 20201024_171252.jpg
      20201024_171252.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 598
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom