• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    due to F'n medical bills that seem to come outta no where.. i am selling my beloved 460 Magnum.. im pissed:chillout:...... its an Indiana White-Tails Unlimited. it has a brand new Leupold vx-lll 2.5-8x 32mm scope. she is 1 of 300. but actually they only made 190 (i think).. so its even more rare! i shot a doe last year with it. its $1,500 worth of gun and scope and will let it go for $1,300 obo and ill throw in 2 full 20rd boxs of Hornady ammo. FTF ONLY. i live on west side of indy. if i left anything out ill update it later tonight.

DSC00531.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    due to F'n medical bills that seem to come outta no where.. i am selling my beloved 460 Magnum.. im pissed:chillout:...... its an Indiana White-Tails Unlimited. it has a brand new Leupold vx-lll 2.5-8x 32mm scope. she is 1 of 300. but actually they only made 190 (i think).. so its even more rare! i shot a doe last year with it. its $1,500 worth of gun and scope and will let it go for $1,300 obo and ill throw in 2 full 20rd boxs of Hornady ammo. FTF ONLY. i live on west side of indy. if i left anything out ill update it later tonight.

DSC00531.jpg

If I could afford to do it, I'd buy it from you and sell it back to you when you were able. Medical bills suck, but they suck worse when they make you have to do something like this. Good luck and as always,

Blessings,
    B

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    I don't know your situation but most hospitals will take payment plans with 0% interest, or low interest. Might be worth a call.

I feel your pain.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom