• ...and so much more!
  • doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the mag disconnect on a Buckmark? I don't like these lawyer features, and that was my motive to get a Camper instead of 22/45 MK III (had a MK II 22/45 before, they worked perfectly w/o these tumors). I thought the Buckmarks were just like the old 22/45 (didn't do my homework right), didn't know they were like Hi Power...

Thanks a bunch!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    You might try prowling some Browning forums. People can be a bit cagey about this sort of thing, using euphemisms, etc due to liability and warranty issues.

Some of the Ruger forums, for example, have instructions on "cleaning the rear sight," of the new P345 i.e. removing the mag safety. Good luck.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'm not suggesting a Ruger forum; just used that as an example. But, THR might be a good place to look as might this Browning forum - Browning Hi-Power Owners Forum . It's mostly for the Hi Power, but there is a section for other Browning firearms. You are asking about a Browning Buckmark correct?

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah, that's correct. I was just saying I hadn't been to Ruger forums for a while, didn't know that they now have to discuss these topics with secret code words...

Top Bottom