• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • H&HMarine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Silver Lake
    I have been reading all about this new judge that has a vented 6" barrel and is chambered in .410,.45lc and .454 casull. I went to gander mountain the other day and they looked it up and their book only showed it in the 410 and .45, but all over the net I've been reading about this gun and I want one. Has anybody actually seen one though?? I also wanted to find out how expensive they are GM wanted $936 for the one they had in the book.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have been reading all about this new judge that has a vented 6" barrel and is chambered in .410,.45lc and .454 casull. I went to gander mountain the other day and they looked it up and their book only showed it in the 410 and .45, but all over the net I've been reading about this gun and I want one. Has anybody actually seen one though?? I also wanted to find out how expensive they are GM wanted $936 for the one they had in the book.

The one we have in has a short (3") barrel, and is selling for a heck of a lot less than that. It's a beast; holding it reminds me of the short S&W 500.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/bradis_guns/114988-this_just_in.html#post1459278

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne

H&H Firearms in Ft Wayne has one that came in yesterday. Feels about the same size and weight as my 500 S&W magnum. They were asking around $900, if I remember correctly. Call 260-483-9135 and ask for Matt or e-mail him at matt@handhfirearms.com

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Send a PM to Mgderf, he has one, he sleeps with it, nice gun. That gun is so big, it orders coffee when we go to breakfast.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Send a PM to Mgderf, he has one, he sleeps with it, nice gun. That gun is so big, it orders coffee when we go to breakfast.

Yes, I do indeed enjoy my Casull, but it's a Raging Bull". What you are looking for is called the Raging Judge Magnum. It is supposed to be available in either 3" or 6" barrel. According to the Taurus web-site, it will be "coming soon". GunBroker has a couple of the 3" barreled ones on auction. These do chamber the .45colt/.410ga./.454 Casull

I believe Taurus site said MSRP was to be about $945

I did notice something about the pictured example on their web-site that is different than my Raging Bull.

The Raging Judge Magnum pictured is NOT ported. My Raging Bull IS, and I think it makes all t6he difference in the world!

I've been looking at these as well. I'm sure I'll end up buying one sooner rather than later! :draw:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yes, I do indeed enjoy my Casull, but it's a Raging Bull". What you are looking for is called the Raging Judge Magnum. It is supposed to be available in either 3" or 6" barrel. According to the Taurus web-site, it will be "coming soon". GunBroker has a couple of the 3" barreled ones on auction. These do chamber the .45colt/.410ga./.454 Casull

I believe Taurus site said MSRP was to be about $945

I did notice something about the pictured example on their web-site that is different than my Raging Bull.

The Raging Judge Magnum pictured is NOT ported. My Raging Bull IS, and I think it makes all t6he difference in the world!

I've been looking at these as well. I'm sure I'll end up buying one sooner rather than later! :draw:

Could get it Magna Ported, although I'm wondering if the muzzle flash on a 3" Magna Ported 454 would be horrendous?

My brother had a gun Magna Ported many years ago and I remember them doing a very good job, but that was a Ruger Super Blackhawk with much more barrel than this.

Top Bottom