• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    When I bought the pistol I was told nobody made a holster yet. I looked on Flea Bay and found one made in Alabama by Pro Tech. #8 fits the gun good and extra mag in a pouch on the front of the holster. I would rather have a snap than the thumb break.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Would probably be able to find an Uncle Mike's "generic" nylon holster that it would fit into.

I'm sure there are also makers of "chest" or "field" rigs that it'd fit just fine.

Could even take it to the next Indy1500 and have Raven make a holster for it!

-J-

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm looking real hard at that as a fun gun. You mind me asking where you got it and what you paid?

What ammo are you putting through it and what does that cost?

Is it really as light as it looks?

ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I bought it at Bradis in Camby.The price was $319+tax. It's LIGHTER than it looks, I think the 30 rounds in the clip weighs more than the pistol. You can find ammo for $10.00 for a box of 50. Fun to shoot too:):)

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When I bought the pistol I was told nobody made a holster yet

I have an FN Five-seven and bought a Fobus paddle holster for it. I had my PMR 30 out the other day and decided to try it in the Five-seven holster. The holster is a perfect fit for the PMR 30. It grips the trigger guard a little tightly, but loosening the tension screw made it fit like a glove.I'm guessing that any Five-seven holster would work as well.

Quigley56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    I'm looking real hard at that as a fun gun. You mind me asking where you got it and what you paid?

What ammo are you putting through it and what does that cost?

Is it really as light as it looks?
    I just picked my PMR30 up 02 21 2012 at Bradis in Camby Indiana. $349 + sales tax. I figure it cost about $7 to fill a 30 round magazine. I am shooting CCI 40gr Mini mags. I have tried the FIOCCHI 40gr solids and they work just fine. So far I have run about $40 worth of ammo through it. Not a hitch so far. Where I live I can shoot in my back yard or out the kitchen window. I just love it here in baja Indiana, Eh? By the way read the instructions before shooting the pistol; you will find it helpful.

Top Bottom