behind you
    glocknewgrip-1.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    These have been seen "in the wild" (the recent IACP conference) with the stippled frame but the standard slide serrations and the "FBI" mag catch, which is slightly more extended than normal, but not as pronounced as the factory extended catch found on the G34/35. Also, two different stippling patterns appear to be available. Unsure if both will be an option, or if they are "beta-testing" both and will eventually standardize on one or the other.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    eww i don't like that at all. Will they still be making the 3rd gen guns? or will they be discontinued all together all together for the "4th" gen?

Reason i ask because I remember how they made the SF series in 21 and 30... but still made the 3rd gen models of both as well....

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    Meh, not really a fan. I like the 3rd Gen enough though I think a 2nd gen with a light rail would be perfect. I could accomplish something like the stippling with a soldering iron and the cocking serrations with a friends mill in an afternoon.

I think Glock is kind of getting complacent. Nothing really earth shattering and kind of behind the curve compared to what HK, S&W, SA and a couple others are doing with the interchangeable backstraps and such.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Rumor is that the magazines are not going to be interchangeable with the earlier guns. I'm hearing that from a couple sources, it is NOT confirmed. If this rumor is true then I think there will be a lot of angry Glock fans out there!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Will they still be making the 3rd gen guns? or will they be discontinued all together all together for the "4th" gen?

Reason i ask because I remember how they made the SF series in 21 and 30... but still made the 3rd gen models of both as well....

This generation is supposed to be an option, and third gens will still be made.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom