• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    Getting ready to buy my first handgun, I have a couple of shotguns and old rifles. I am leaning towards the springfield xdm .40. I have read a number of post that it is a great gun, just didn't know if anyone out there had any other suggestions before I pull the trigger on a purchase. I stopped by pss on friday after work and handled the xdm and really liked how it fit in my hands.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    what do you want it for?

Getting ready to buy my first handgun, I have a couple of shotguns and old rifles. I am leaning towards the springfield xdm .40. I have read a number of post that it is a great gun, just didn't know if anyone out there had any other suggestions before I pull the trigger on a purchase. I stopped by pss on friday after work and handled the xdm and really liked how it fit in my hands.

What do you want to do with it, target practice, CC or PP at home? I just got a great deal on a Walthers P99c for $399, retails over $600; it was in 40s&w.

Dick

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I love the XDs and recently got the XDm in 9mm. Great handguns and Springfield is currently giving away 2 extra mags and extra mag holder (in addition to the gear that comes with the gun) with each new purchase. That sweetens the deal by about $75.:yesway:

Top Bottom