• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I bought a P22 and an Outback II silencer at Beech Grove Firearms a couple of months ago. Saturday I was able to pick up the silencer and shoot it for the first time on my P22.

If any of you have considered this option, don't wait any longer. It makes the P22 sound like an air pistol with any ammunition. The 3.4" barrel keeps everything subsonic.

I have added the Laser Site that mounts to the rail and the silencer and I think I am going to lose my plinker to my wife now. She really likes the P22 with the Laser.

Great combination for anyone that wants to get their wife shooting and familiar with pistols. The P22 is small enough for their hands, no recoil and with the silencer no sound signature either. The laser lets them point and shoot and become familiar and will make them want to shoot more.

Just be prepared for your spouse to want you to buy more guns.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's definitely on my list of Things to Buy. The laser doesn't impress me, however. It's too dim to use outdoors, and the dot is too small to use beyond, say, 15 yards.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    It's definitely on my list of Things to Buy. The laser doesn't impress me, however. It's too dim to use outdoors, and the dot is too small to use beyond, say, 15 yards.

If you show up on Friday I will show you a set up like this. Now get a CZ452 Military and the thread converter and put the silencer on it, all you will here is the firing pin going forward! :)

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Scutter I agree on the laser. The one thing that my wife is thinking about was the statement our instructor made about the laser sights. He told her that even the bad guys give up easier when they see that red dot on them. That they have watched TV and movies also.

I know you already have the laser so go out and get the silencer for Christmas, only you won't be able to take it home until February of 2009 if you buy it now.

Does anyone know if Crimson Trace grips are more visible in the light?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter I agree on the laser. The one thing that my wife is thinking about was the statement our instructor made about the laser sights. He told her that even the bad guys give up easier when they see that red dot on them. That they have watched TV and movies also.

I know you already have the laser so go out and get the silencer for Christmas, only you won't be able to take it home until February of 2009 if you buy it now.

Does anyone know if Crimson Trace grips are more visible in the light?

I don't think the dot is even big enough for that. Seriously, it's tiny and dim.

And as much as I'd love a suppressor, I just don't have $500 to spend right now. *sigh*

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you want good ammo for your Walther and can,Dunham's puts the Remington Subsonic 38gr HP on sale from time to time.They charge $2.49/box.That is $.30 cheaper than dealer cost.I bought 5 bricks of it from them. Still was on the hook for Indiana sales tax but that ain't nuthin' compared to shipping charges.

Top Bottom