• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Finally have my new "C&C team" (Car and Carry). Had the Steyr M-A1 for two weeks and the Walthers P99c came in today. I need to get down to Pops and break them in so I can carry them with any confidence. Both are chambered for 40SW so should do a decent job if they are ever needed. The Walthers is really nice and can't wait to replace my Baretta with this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Hi

Hi Dick, what's friday look like for you? I'm off and could be persuaded into shooting again this week............:thumbsup:[/quote

I have my grandkids here and need to find out if I have to watch them or they are going with their mother shopping. Let me know when you are going and I will see if I can get there. Thanks for asking. Dick

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Hi Dick, what's friday look like for you? I'm off and could be persuaded into shooting again this week............:thumbsup:

I have my grandkids here and need to find out if I have to watch them or they are going with their mother shopping. Let me know when you are going and I will see if I can get there. Thanks for asking. Dick
    What's with the name calling?

:):

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    Hi Dick, what's friday look like for you? I'm off and could be persuaded into shooting again this week............:thumbsup:[/quote

give me a call tomorrow, I'll PM you my number

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I need to get down to Pops and break them in so I can carry them with any confidence.

Did my test firing at PopGuns this morning and both guns fired really nice and smooth. Good trigger pull. I thought the Walther shot a little low but I was shooting on a lane that had a broken target pully system and I had one target out about twenty feet that soon had so many holes in it I was hard pressed to judge much after the first half hour. Overall I give both guns a:yesway: :yesway:. The Steyr was the nicer to shoot of the two but it is also a little larger gun.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom