• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    That was kind of fun, and a good way to get familiar with what the various parts are called!

1911custom.jpg

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    How can you not like 1911?

I'll field this one. They always seem to need tuning to get them to run right. If the shooter cant hit his target its always the guns fault. I've also witnessed a lot of 1911 FTF and/or FTE. When you have a Glock, you cant claim that its your gun having the problem and not you. When was the last time you saw a Glock FTF or FTE? Very rarely happens. I will admit, 1911's look cool but I dont think they are for me.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    When was the last time you saw a Glock FTF or FTE? Very rarely happens.

I am a big Glock fan, carry one every day, but they will fail just like every other gun. Granted, they do fail less compared to other guns. The key is training.

DanielBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2012
    I'll field this one. They always seem to need tuning to get them to run right. If the shooter cant hit his target its always the guns fault. I've also witnessed a lot of 1911 FTF and/or FTE. When you have a Glock, you cant claim that its your gun having the problem and not you. When was the last time you saw a Glock FTF or FTE? Very rarely happens. I will admit, 1911's look cool but I dont think they are for me.
    how cant they be for you? do you even know what the punisher is all about...1911'SSSSSSSSSSS. Wow what a novice

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When was the last time you saw a Glock FTF or FTE?

You're right, Glocks skip right to KABOOM!:laugh:

Seriously, all guns fail. If the Space Shuttle can go up like a bottle rocket twice, despite the best efforst of $cience, then your $100 lump of metal and space age polymer can fail.

Seen many Glocks fail in school including the one I was holding.

Top Bottom