• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    I was in there Thursday picking up an LCP and saw it on the shelf. Its Used but in good shape, I think the price on it was $559. They are popular for USPSA limited division and are pretty hard to find at the moment. Just thought I would let some locals know, I remember someone saying they were looking for one, but cant remember who at the moment. :dunno:

ETA: This is the 5'' barrel.

rivitir

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    I picked mine up for $481 at four guns in lafayette. Mine is the 4.25" barrel though.
    Good shop with good prices, their site is fourguns.com

I really like my M&P, but after 100 rounds the white in the front site fell out. I repainted it since. I'm hoping to take it to the range tomorrow and see how well it holds up. It looks really good.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    I picked mine up for $481 at four guns in lafayette. Mine is the 4.25" barrel though.

I really like my M&P, but after 100 rounds the white in the front site fell out. I repainted it since. I'm hoping to take it to the range tomorrow and see how well it holds up. It looks really good.

Thats about what I picked mine up for. The price for the 5'' is a little more. Im sure you can talk them down a bit (I always do). The first thing I do with every M&P Ive bought (3) is swap the sights out for a set of Dawsons. Black serrated rear with red FO front .100 wide. The stock sights just dont do it for me.

rivitir

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Thanks for the tip. I'll have to look them up.

I've posted about my issue and it was recommended by the group to just paint it. I did and it looks (and performs) awesome.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Put the the pro sights on it.......fiber optic front sight....they simply rock.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

They didn't have much selection when I was in their Saturday. No MPs at all.

Top Bottom