• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Hello all, wanted to get thought on the Jericho 941 I know one of you has one as I saw a picture somewhere. I am mainly interested in the full size steel version but would like to hear anything about it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    They're built like tanks...

Not bad looking in my opinion...

Big & heavy; which can be both a pro and a con.

"Based" on the CZ-75...not sure if CZ mags will work.

Jericho, EAA Witness, Tangfolio... They're all generally considered "CZ 75 clones".

I'd save up another $150-200 and get a CZ, however. It'll be easier to find holsters, mags, and various other accessories vs. the Jericho.

-J-

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    They're built like tanks...

Not bad looking in my opinion...

Big & heavy; which can be both a pro and a con.

"Based" on the CZ-75...not sure if CZ mags will work.

Jericho, EAA Witness, Tangfolio... They're all generally considered "CZ 75 clones".

I'd save up another $150-200 and get a CZ, however. It'll be easier to find holsters, mags, and various other accessories vs. the Jericho.

-J-

Thank you for your response. I have been reading a little more on the CZ's and the more i read about them the more i want to try one. I really love the look of the Jericho and it seems to get great reviews.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I had a 941(baby eagle) and absolutely loved everything about it, it fit my hand like a glove but alas I had to get rid of it because the double action trigger pull was just so terrible I couldn't take it. but in every other respect it is one of my favorite guns ever.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Like the previous posters said. Well built on a proven design. One of the funnest 9mm's to shoot due to low recoil and excellent fit for most hands. I think Tanfoglia makes the frames and Israel finishes them out. Excellent weapons. Some guy on GB (Cope's maybe?) sometimes has Israeli surplus ones for under $300. Some are marked Mossad but I think that is for marketing purposes (mossad likes .22 Berettas!!!) but the stamp with the Star of David looks kind of cool.

I found a link to one. he still has them.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=254833820

Top Bottom