• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Anybody own a S&W M&P Pro? Wanting to hear some feedback on them. Im thinking about buying a used M&P Pro 9. Gun feels super comfortable. Great weight distribution. Just wanna hear some real onwers feedback.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I have the 4.25" Pro and it is my favorite 9mm. Very accurate and very reliable. I used it in a 2-day pistol course, running a shade over 1100 rounds without cleaning in those 2 days and it ran like a top. I've shot it in 2 IDPA matches, also and in the short 6 months I've had it, it has really impressed me.

The only issue I've ever had with it is with a cheap kydex holster wearing the finish on the slide excessively. I switched to a better made holster and it looks like it's made a huge difference. Love my M&P Pro so much I traded for an M&P45!

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I own the M&P9 Pro 5" and the M&P40 Pro 4.25" models. Both are more accurate than the shooter, and are every bit as reliable as the Glocks I used to own.

Accuracy samples:
    perfectform15yards.jpg

189ctc15yards.jpg

This beauty is a beast!
    mpblackcoat.jpg

Last edited:

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    I sold off my 1911's (which I still cry about) and replaced them with a M&P9 Pro 5-inch because I heard it was the closest thing to shooting a 1911 in the polymer world. I'm VERY pleased. Accurate, reliable, ergonomic, and 18rds of 9mm! And man, that trigger pull. That trigger pull is very much UNLIKE a polymer, striker-fired, DA-only trigger. I couldn't be happier.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I sold off my 1911's (which I still cry about) and replaced them with a M&P9 Pro 5-inch because I heard it was the closest thing to shooting a 1911 in the polymer world. I'm VERY pleased. Accurate, reliable, ergonomic, and 18rds of 9mm! And man, that trigger pull. That trigger pull is very much UNLIKE a polymer, striker-fired, DA-only trigger. I couldn't be happier.
    I loved shooting my 1911's but hated the weight of them. And I love DA trigger pull. My daily carry is a H&K USP 45 Compact DAO.

Top Bottom