• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Went out back to my range tonight after work to plink a little with my RIA 1911. I only took about 25 rounds with me so it was a quck trip. Found some walnuts near my target board....fun ensued.
    IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0699.jpg

:rockwoot: I love this gun. I sent Tulammo through it tonight....NO PROBLEMS

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :rockwoot: Holdong back my initial response since this is a family friendly site :D

Good job killing those evil walnuts though! Nice gun :yesway: but only taking 25 rounds :eek: thats a tease! ;)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The black ones taste like dirt, though some people claim to like them, but then some people like broccoli or the pickles on cheeseburgers. Those people need to be removed from the gene pool. I'm replacing the black walnut trees with real walnut trees. The feral cats have decimated my squirrels, so, as incompetent as my son is at gathering the things, I expect a good crop of sprouts to pull up next year. I'd have him pull them, but wouldn't expect better results. He's just not detail oriented. As much as I've had him trying to obliterate the garlic mustard, that crap is still coming up. I do have one juglans nigra tree I expect to be able to make some good stuff from the trunk. Oh, I've started rambling, nevermind me. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. Daisy, Daisy...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, I was hoping for some squirrels until the cats showed up; the little bastiges were in my garage knocking stuff over and pooping on things.

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    The ninja walnuts have attacked my truck darn ninja nuts.
    I have plenty of them to load up for anyone that wants to use them for targets and you can have the squirrels too only good squirrel is a dead one just ask my dogs.

Top Bottom