• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    As some of you might know from a previous thread I posted, I am picking up a H&K P2000 tomorrow that I have had on layaway since Oct. Well I got something tonight to hold me over till tomorrow. :D

I have heard about armslist here and there from different people..some on here and decided to give it a try. What I found was a guy wanting to trade a Beretta M9 for a Glock 19, contacted him and we did the trade today.

I think I fared pretty well and I have been wanting another Beretta for quite some time.. this one however is my first where it is marked "M9".

The gun came with two mags one is a 18 round Mec Gar mag, and he also threw in an Uncle Mike's IWB holster. Pics will follow ASAP. Just wanted to share. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, I think you have the Itis! I've not seen it around here in a while, but you are definitely showing signs of a strong infection.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Oh God I know, my girlfriend gets onto me about it. It's a horrible addiction..;)

I bought her a gun to use but she complains about the slide being to hard to pull back. *Glock 26* and she's wanting me to look around for either a Walther PPK or a Kahr 9mm. The infection is spreading..:D

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah I can believe that, been in the gun game for about six years now and it only seems to be getting worse...seeing this is I think my 13th Beretta?:D

I trade a lot...:D:D

Also here's a pic of my recent acquisition. :D:D:D

388672_10150901322695596_667380595_21264148_1973369706_n.jpg

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    That's a sweet trade! I think I'd rather have a Beretta M9 over a Glock any day. I have a 92FS that I just love to death.

Are there any mechanical differences between the M9 and the 92FS?

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah not to brag but I think I really came out ahead in the trade, I had about $420 in it from the Indy 1500 and I only had the gun with one hi cap mag and the seller traded me even for the M9 with two mags "one being a 18 round mec gar", and then the IWB holster was just a free bonus. :D

As for differences not that I can see other then the markings but cosmetically it resembles one of my Beretta 92F pistols that I had. It seems to have a straight dust cover, there isn't a radius in the back strap, and the sights are standard 2 dot like the 92F's over the 92FS's 3 dot sight system. But I prefer the older sights anyway!:D

Also there is no warning label b/s on the frame!!:D:D

Top Bottom