• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I was shocked that Sig was publicly humiliated by the ATF last year. It looks like another black eye for the P250 and Sig.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    that sig 250 reminds me of the smith and wesson polymer 380's that came out a while back...they look ugly and cheap...also have some unexplained wear underneath the barrel...they are not typical of sig though....some guy wanted me to give him 225 for one and i just turned him down...kind of like trading in a kia...you could have it paid off and you would still be upside down...jk mostly.....not a big fan of any p250 and probably will never own one

chewylax8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    My biggest issue isn't so much that they put out a dud, it's that they had the audacity to appeal the decision by the ATF upon the grounds that the test was based too much on reliability :n00b:

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    last month cabelos had p 250s for 350. and lets just say for the same price. had to go with the taurus millenium pro 40 cal. even though taurus gets a bad wrap shoots flawlessly and i would trust it with my life. but now its getting colder and can wear heavy clothes i can carry my p226. to bad p250s r such duda

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My biggest issue isn't so much that they put out a dud, it's that they had the audacity to appeal the decision by the ATF upon the grounds that the test was based too much on reliability :n00b:

Gawd, that's like challenging a grade in school because the test was based too much on knowing the answers to the questions.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Sigs are awesome, so long as they aren't made of plastic. Their plastic framed guns are just terrible. They need to kill the plastic gun line and focus on their legendary alloy and steel framed stuff.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I own three Sig handguns, P 220,P 230, & SP 2022 all function flawlessly I don't think I would ever own the 250 but that does not take away from the great guns they have made in the past and continue to make today.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Even if sigs are reliable, they're still pretty shoddy for their price tag.

The P226 platinum elite I got last year has been a let down, just in overall feel, construction, finish, and operation. The only thing it gets right is that it goes bang. I did some extensive work to the hammer and sear engagement and it's a little better now but it's still meh in contrast to any of my glocks, even in stock trim.

I had that P226 rust up terribly on me, when I went hiking in the colorado mountains for a day. Just one day, even though it was coated with a good oil, and always taken exceptional care of, it still had considerable surface rust on the slide and controls. Nothing more disappointing than a well oiled "stainless" gun rusting up on you within 1 day.

Top Bottom