Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Oh wow, Sig disappointment

Sig Continues Series of Embarrassing Pistol Tender Failures Vuurwapen Blog

Looks like Sig is continuing to have issues with their P250. It's a shame that they are getting this kind of negative press, but I feel that their quality and QC has really gone down since their P226/229 days. Although I do like the 2022.

User Info Menu

I was shocked that Sig was publicly humiliated by the ATF last year. It looks like another black eye for the P250 and Sig.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

User Info Menu

that sig 250 reminds me of the smith and wesson polymer 380's that came out a while back...they look ugly and cheap...also have some unexplained wear underneath the barrel...they are not typical of sig though....some guy wanted me to give him 225 for one and i just turned him down...kind of like trading in a kia...you could have it paid off and you would still be upside down...jk mostly.....not a big fan of any p250 and probably will never own one

User Info Menu

smith?

was the smith and wesson a m&p by chance? Does anyone know?

User Info Menu

My biggest issue isn't so much that they put out a dud, it's that they had the audacity to appeal the decision by the ATF upon the grounds that the test was based too much on reliability

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxmayhem View Post
    was the smith and wesson a m&p by chance? Does anyone know?
    No. He's talking about the Sigma .380 from years ago.

This is a Sigma .380:
    ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Semi-RARE S&W Sigma .380 sub-compact
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

User Info Menu

last month cabelos had p 250s for 350. and lets just say for the same price. had to go with the taurus millenium pro 40 cal. even though taurus gets a bad wrap shoots flawlessly and i would trust it with my life. but now its getting colder and can wear heavy clothes i can carry my p226. to bad p250s r such duda

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chewylax8 View Post
    My biggest issue isn't so much that they put out a dud, it's that they had the audacity to appeal the decision by the ATF upon the grounds that the test was based too much on reliability
    Gawd, that's like challenging a grade in school because the test was based too much on knowing the answers to the questions.
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. This is getting better: "The Bonny Earl O'Moray" was an ancestor, and the origin of the term mondegreen: They slew the Earl O'Moray and Lady Mondegreen

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gglass View Post
    No. He's talking about the Sigma .380 from years ago.

This is a Sigma .380:
    ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Semi-RARE S&W Sigma .380 sub-compact
    Gotta agree with maxmayhem... ugly and cheap was the first description that came to mind...

Shooter

User Info Menu

I only own one SIG P220 45, it doesn't jam

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast