Anyone know where to find a good deal on a Beretta 92?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Hello everyone! My coworker is finally ready to make his first handgun purchase. he has decided on a Beretta 92. As the title says, Does anyone know where he could find a good deal on 1?

Thanks!
    John

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I think you need to define what you mean by "good deal" and if he wants new, as new, used or beat to hell....

I would watch gunbroker for a few weeks. I have scored my best deals there.

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    I know, I know - everyones second most hated place for guns, but Gander Mountain has one listed in their Black Friday Sales (that was posted by another member - hey, I am only guilty of reading posts on this site).:D

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    My vote is for Gunbroker too, but I have found some great deals at gunshows, specifically got lucky at the Lafayette shows a couple of times on Beretta 92s, and the Lafayette one is this weekend.

Bud's has some good deals on 92 series every now and then.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    but I have found some great deals at gunshows, specifically got lucky at the Lafayette shows a couple of times on Beretta 92s, and the Lafayette one is this weekend.

^^^^^^This would be my vote.^^^^^

I've bought & sold on Gunsamerica.com with success. I was a good boy & bought mine at a local shop but I wanted something specific (an M9 but not the M9A1), so I ordered it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Follow-up. Your friend does realize that there are over 90 variations of the 92 series that have been sold by Beretta, not counting Italian versus US made, and straight versus slanted dust covers???? :D :D :D :D :D

Now the serious part, I was in Bradis the other day and they had a pretty good selection of 92s.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I found an ANIB Beretta 92FS Police Special (night sights and three 15 round mags) at a local gun store for a fair deal. It might pay to call around to the local gun shops. Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN has new Berettas for decent prices.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Keep your eyes on the classifieds here, there have been several nice ones flow through. I believe I saw one on Armslist as well in your area while back, not sure if it sold or not.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I found an ANIB Beretta 92FS Police Special (night sights and three 15 round mags) at a local gun store for a fair deal. It might pay to call around to the local gun shops. Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN has new Berettas for decent prices.

I have one of those. I will never sell it. It is a great gun. I had to trade a S&W 586 for it but it was worth it.

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I saw a good deal on one a beretta from the gunbuyingclub.com....u have to pay an annual fee but once u do u can get the gun at dealer cost

Top Bottom