• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Just recieved the Midwest Gun Exchange flyer... Smith and Wesson Airweight .38's for $329! That's used gun prices!
    I just picked up a used, but unfired 638 for $300. I would have gladly paid $30 more for a new one! I might end up with a new 642 this week!

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That sale has been going on for a few weeks. I just got my flyer in the mail, but their emails are much quicker to when the sale starts.

I would call before you go, make sure they have some left. The last time they had this deal I bought one. The guy before me bought one of the titanium ones for only a little more.

They also have taurus snub 38s for $269 if they are out of Smiths. May be out of those too though.

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    I know that Deb's in NW IN has a slightly used (i.e. less than 50 rds through) for sale for $300 right now....great gun. If I had the dough, I'd pick it up right now.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I really want a 442 or something similar from S&W without the stupid lock. It'll have to wait a bit but they have some really good sales at times, kind of offsets some of their overpriced stuff.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I want one too, (w/o said stupid lock) but after working on some of our bills and checkbook last weekend, I have come to the sad conclusion that i need to work out some kind of budget. AGAIN. That revolver is on my "short list".

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    The S&W internal lock kills the deal for me.

I really wish that they (S&W) would have copied the Taurus internal lock on the hammer instead of the side of the action.

Top Bottom