• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Not going to find many in the US, restricted import due to the ATF's points system (doesn't make enough points for importation), combined with the general disdain of .380 compared to full on 9mm makes for little percieved market for Glock to make them state side.

The G28 is G26 size.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    I know someone that has one but people have told me they are illegal. Not really sure about the illegal part, too lazy to look into it since I am not really a glock person.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Civilians can get them where I live ($760 for the Glock 25 at my mocal store) but for the price I rather get a Glock 19 or 26.
    They have the same size and capacity than the 9mm models.
    Yet they are less powerful and the ammo is more expensive and harder to find.
    They are quite popular in Italy where for ligal reasons civilians cannot own military caliber handguns such as the 9mm.
    There is really no market for those in the US.

krvincen

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I agree that the existing models have no perceptual value in the us market. I do however wish glock would either assemble her in the us or alter just enough of the design to import a weapon in .380acp sized similar to the pocket pistols such as keltec p3at or ruger lcp. Glocktoys has a diamondback 380 and while it is comfortable to shoot and cosmetically looks similar to glock's design, the trigger is more a traditional double action with no reset point once the safeties are disengaged. I would love a tiny single stack .380 pocket pistols with glock's safe action trigger assembly. Only thing I would want different personaly would be the old "newyork trigger" setup. I would just feel safer (prob would change anything but for peace of mind in pocket) with the heavier trigger group.

Top Bottom