• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    You'd think I would get a better picture if I was showing off my newest addition to the family. But my iPhone was what was handy, and I'm no photographer.

This came to me with a Hogue Monogrip, but I like the original look of the wood grips so got a set from midwayusa and just put them on. It looks much better than the pictures show.

Gun has been shot, but no rust or real wear. Cylinder locks up good. Does not have the box.

Still, with only 3784 of these 9mm revolvers produced with the square butt and 4" barrel between 1980 and 1985, I think I have a keeper.

picture.php

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You'd think I would get a better picture if I was showing off my newest addition to the family. But my iPhone was what was handy, and I'm no photographer.

This came to me with a Hogue Monogrip, but I like the original look of the wood grips so got a set from midwayusa and just put them on. It looks much better than the pictures show.

Gun has been shot, but no rust or real wear. Cylinder locks up good. Does not have the box.

Still, with only 3784 of these 9mm revolvers produced with the square butt and 4" barrel between 1980 and 1985, I think I have a keeper.

picture.php

I picked one up when they first came back in the '80's because it married two of my favorite things, the 9mm cartridge (sue me, I like it) and S&W revolvers. Still unfired in the box. I figure I'll shoot it if it's TEOTWAWKI.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yep, sweet revolver, I wanted one a 3 inch I believe back in my younger days. But back then (most of the 80's) I was a young man with a new family and did not have todays cah flow, so all I could do is read and wish. IMHO they should have made a million of them, guess with the burst of the 9mm automatics comming out around then it did not happen. A true plinker and survival gun nowadays. Great find.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I like it! I miss the days when the 9mm and .32 H&R k frames were looked down on and discounted. This weekend was good for S&W deals, I picked up a Md 18-3, 95% with slight wear at the muzzle but no turn line, for a good price.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was working at a little gun shop while in college back in the 80s and bought one of those. It was a fun gun to shoot and pretty accurate for the poor sights it has. But I was in love with guns and working in a gun shop is a dangerous thing for a gun freak like me and alas I traded it off for something else. I sure wish I had all the guns I've had during the last 30 years!! Nice find, :yesway:

Top Bottom