• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    First, I am a 1911 kinda guy but I got this piece in a trade. Taurus 24/7 Tactical in .45 ACP. I have brutalized it at the range and it runs as well as any of my 1911's. Looses some steam out past 50 yds. but groups well at 25. I am really starting to like it and it is now my daily carry piece. It is Polymer frame Hi-Cap and if I drop it or it ends up in evidence locker I won't need phsyc. counciling. I put the green NcStar laser on it and I can not find any holsters to accommodate it.
    Can anyone help me out with some info or does anybody have one for sale. Not posting for sales just asking.

Taurus002.jpg

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    With THAT setup the only things you are going to find is a one size fits all nylon holster or, better yet, a custom made Kydex. I would, presonally, not use an NC Star but if you like it, then go shopping!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The laser was part of another trade and was lying on the shelf with a dead battery. The pistol came un-fired in the box with 5 Taurus mags. I just mated everything up and went to the range. I ran 200 rds of butt cheap wally world ammo through it and it ate all of it. I ran 100 rounds of mid-grade ball through it and it really barked. Never missed a beat even with 3 mag dumps in rapid succession. The laser is spot on at 25 ft. and never wavered. I have a sum total of "Zero" dollars invested after a string of trades that everyone was happy with.
    Have a Taurus .17 HMR Tracker for grins and giggles. Both are OK.

I am wanting something to put this on my belt.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    First, I am a 1911 kinda guy but I got this piece in a trade. Taurus 24/7 Tactical in .45 ACP. I have brutalized it at the range and it runs as well as any of my 1911's. Looses some steam out past 50 yds. but groups well at 25. I am really starting to like it and it is now my daily carry piece. It is Polymer frame Hi-Cap and if I drop it or it ends up in evidence locker I won't need phsyc. counciling. I put the green NcStar laser on it and I can not find any holsters to accommodate it.
    Can anyone help me out with some info or does anybody have one for sale. Not posting for sales just asking.

Taurus002.jpg

[STRIKE]Send Slow Hand a PM. He can make whatever you need and he's not far from you.[/STRIKE]

Oops! Didn't notice the date on the OP!

Last edited:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Seems like a common progression on Ingo. Join happy with your average gear, 4 years later have 15k+ in custom builds, a gunsmith on speed dial and a general disgust when you look back at your poor taste

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I had a 24/7 OSS DS for a year or so just after they came out.
    It was o.k., but not for me.
    Functioned and fired just fine, and it was accurate enough, but I just couldn't get past the 1/4 mile take-up in the trigger.
    I am NOT a striker-fired type evidently.

I simply cannot abide with slop in a trigger.

Top Bottom