• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    This is my first Glock ever and i like it so far !! The way the store owner under stood starting this year Glock sent some slides and parts to WMD guns to get the NibX finish before they shipped them. I dont really know how much truth there is to that but o well, maybe one of you Glock experts will shed some light on it !!
    2i94dy.jpg
    [/IMG]

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Congrats.

I've got a Sig 228 and Glock 36 in the EDC safe. The Sig quickly established it's dominance and the Glock knows it is the mutt. They get along fine now. I think they both enjoy making fun of the KT P3AT... it gets no respect.

linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Congrats.

I've got a Sig 228 and Glock 36 in the EDC safe. The Sig quickly established it's dominance and the Glock knows it is the mutt. They get along fine now. I think they both enjoy making fun of the KT P3AT... it gets no respect.

haha My three sigs displayed their pure dominance upon arrival, although the Glock has accepted it roll as "Dirt Gun" (my EDC at work). It already has more respect than the Hi-Point on its first day on the job !! haha

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nice Glock! Unfortunately my Sigs never played nicely with any Glock Ive ever bought. So I had to sell the Glocks and get more Sigs.

I shouldve gotten the EXO model like you!

Maybe my Sigs would get along better with a two tone Glock.

linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    I have held of on the glock thing because I never liked the all black stuff !! But I really like the finish on this unit !!

Top Bottom