• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I lost my damn stainless A1. It's around the house somewhere. The wife cleaned and rearranged the house, and now stuff isn't where I left it. Sometimes it's under the bed, sometimes in random drawers. It's just so pretty and solid and clean--you know, it is my carry around the house from room to room gun. Call me irresponsible or whatever, but I have no kids, it has no magazine in it, and it is locked up in the house, so fooey on me. No one has been in the house, and I never took it out, so unless the dog buried it, it's around, but damn.

I don't know, anyone seen my Springer?

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I know, man, I know. But it's like, my shower gun. What if the baddies come at some point tomorrow before I find it and I'm in the shower? I guess another stainless is a possibility, but that's the gun I drill with when I do my shower invasion simulation scenarios. Janet Leigh was caught unawares, I will not be. Yeah, my fault for not cross-training enough...

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    I lost my damn stainless A1. It's around the house somewhere. The wife cleaned and rearranged the house, and now stuff isn't where I left it. Sometimes it's under the bed, sometimes in random drawers. It's just so pretty and solid and clean--you know, it is my carry around the house from room to room gun. Call me irresponsible or whatever, but I have no kids, it has no magazine in it, and it is locked up in the house, so fooey on me. No one has been in the house, and I never took it out, so unless the dog buried it, it's around, but damn.

I don't know, anyone seen my Springer?

I hear your pain, friend. My wife cleans (when she feels like it) and moves my gun from its SAFE place, on top of my gun safe inside the closet and hides it somewhere. It isn't a specific one - my Sig 1911 last week ended up in laundry basket, while my Glock ended up in my daughter's changing table :n00b:. My daughter cannot get to it, so although my wife makes me go :xmad: I know she still isn't being irresponsible.

Luckily like you I keep mags out of the guns and unchambered when sitting around the house. That's what the 20ga behind the safe is for :)

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Perhaps she is trying to send a message. Maybe I should go ahead and upgrade to the Springer Loaded. That would be a good gettin' dirty gun while we wait for the pair o' Fusions we ordered.

Gun doesn't come when called. Perhaps I should low jack it. I could get a head start on thr changes they are bound to make on the gun control bill of 2018. Am I the only one who misplaces guns? Don't get me wrong, I lock up ammo, guns too for the most part, but there are 7-8 drawer guns around that i take out to clean or oil, and then they disappear for a while, only to replace themselves in some random location a few daysweeksmonths later. This thread sounds terrible, but I do on occasion have 1-2 unloaded guns hide themselves on occasion if I don't watch them closely...

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    vi0k6h.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Check the holster on your hip. If it is there, you can just say you found it in a laundry basket or something. I frequently loose my glasses and find them on top of my head.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Thank everyone for the warm words. Searching closets...likely hidden prior to small trip lasy weekend. You all are the best support group!

Top Bottom