• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    whatcha ya'll think of his beautifully crafted firearm? he paid around 350 for it new. i don't like how it field strips, but i do like the single action hammer. its his first handgun and he just got his permit last week. i'm trying to teach him the basics of firearm safety and stance. wish us luck!

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I like rugers. They are built like tanks, ugly as sin. Mine have gone bang every time I pull the trigger. All around great guns. Your uncle did good.

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    I like rugers. They are built like tanks, ugly as sin. Mine have gone bang every time I pull the trigger. All around great guns. Your uncle did good.

that's the first thing i said...damn that's ugly. it's got an aluminum alloy frame that is heavier than the polymer frames but not as heavy as some. specs include a weight of 1.9 pound empty!

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie

Hey now! I Think the Ruger P94 is a nice looking pistol.
    :D

I just got mine yesterday, actually from the guy speaking of them being ugly....::cough::cough::baldmax::cough::cough :D;)

seriously though, i think Rugers are fine firearms, and everyone was right about them being built like tanks. I am surprised I waited so long to get a hold of one. Now I am dying for a P89....:n00b::)::D:D

congrats to your uncle!:rockwoot:

kadetklapp

shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    West-Central Indiana
    A Ruger is what a Ruger is. My dad carried one on the job for many years. First a P-85, then a P-89, and he kept either a Ruger PC-9 or Mini-14 in the trunk of his squad. Then he got hooked on Glock and it all went down from there :)

I've got the Mini 14 now, and I bought a P-95 at the 1500 a couple years ago. It's a great little 9mm.

Top Bottom