• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I've really been contemplating selling my Taurus PT140 pro and getting one of the witness match 9mms. Simply for the fact of ammo costs. I would like to start getting into shooting sports also. The main reason I've kind of been hesitant is the lack of popularity (I guess thats the right word) and then next comes lack of holster makers/options.
    I did some research on them and most say for the price they are an excellent gun.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    The witness match is a great gun, shoots good , good trigger, depending on how you reload your ammo you may have to tweak your reloads for the 40's, But your right, accessories, mags, ect are not mainstream so therefore sometime its harder to get, mags are a bit on the high side.

If your not willing to bite the bullet on the extras for the gun then you wont' get the full effect of the gun. If you spend the money on the side toys for it you will have a great ipsc gun

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Witness makes great pistols. I've had several match guns and they all were great weapons.I still have a 10mm but it's not a Match weapon. Mags can be found,usually CDNN has them, and there are holsters out there too. I don't think you could go wrong. If by chance you didn't like it there are people, like me, who are always on the look out for them. :yesway:

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    One of the best kept secrets out there. Too heavy for carry imho. But a sweet fast shooter for the range or competition. I'll put their accuracy up against any gun and for $500 they are a steal.

Top Bottom