• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I entered the XD world today. Bought a XD9 4inch model new from BOB for $460.
    What I would like to know being new to XD's. Does anyone suggest I do anything to them aftermarket. And if so where do you get these aftermarket parts for XD's.
    I am having the grip stippled but that's the only thing planned so far. Looking for your suggestions. Thanks.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I have not done anything with either of mine. I've had the 40 sub since 2004 and carry it pretty much every day. I might get a trigger job one day, but probably not. Night sights maybe. More magazines is a good upgrade. A good holster. Doesn't really need anything.

For aftermarket parts, check out the forum sponsors of xdtalk.com. xdguys, don's guide rod, etc.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    XD45C carried several years now and the only aftermarket stuff I have bought was a holster and a couple of accessory kits that contained extra mags and mag holsters.

I have hundreds of rounds with not problems at all.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I might also suggest that if it's a carry gun, you refrain from changing any stock parts unless absolutely necessary.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I entered the XD world today. Bought a XD9 4inch model new from BOB for $460.
    What I would like to know being new to XD's. Does anyone suggest I do anything to them aftermarket. And if so where do you get these aftermarket parts for XD's.
    I am having the grip stippled but that's the only thing planned so far. Looking for your suggestions. Thanks.

:crying: why oh why! :gotpics:

Top Bottom