• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I like to buy and sell. I love to try a new model and figure out what I like and what I don't. I usually decide there is something about it that just doesn't fit and I sell or trade for another. That was until I stumbled upon CZ firearms. My first CZ was a CZ 82. I had purchased some other guns in Makarov and, you know, I just had that itch. The 82 was better than the rest of the Maks so I sold them and kept it. Then I bought a CZ 70 .32 acp. I had some other .32 plinkers and I thought it would fit in. I hated the trigger so it went the way of the other .32s, all sold. I picked up a CZ 83 in .380. I thought it would be cool to have a matching set. It was cool, but not that cool. I sold it. I had been looking for an accurate, dependable full size steel 9mm. After a trying out many different platforms, both steel and plastic, I purchased a CZ 75B. Next thing I knew I had a 75 compact for carry and a 97B in .45acp. So now, along with the 82, 75B, 75 compact and 97B, I find myself shopping for a Shadow. To all my fellow gun enthusiasts who love to buy and try then sell or trade, beware of the CZ. I find that I cannot bring myself to part with them and, indeed, only want to buy more. I have heard people say they are the best gun for the money. Personally, I think they are just the best guns.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    CZs are outstanding guns.

The only downfall, as you are seeing, is that they have the potential of ruining you for everything else!

Enjoy the CZs.... and you best start making room for more!

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I got my CZ-75 BD a couple of years ago, before they were getting popular. It was at the 1500, and I don't remember the seller. Brand new in the box with two magazines for $400. Probably the best buy I've made.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    I got my CZ-75 BD a couple of years ago, before they were getting popular. It was at the 1500, and I don't remember the seller. Brand new in the box with two magazines for $400. Probably the best buy I've made.

Cheapest I saw it at this recent 1500 was $539. Nice job!

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I love CZ.

I like to buy and sell. I love to try a new model and figure out what I like and what I don't. I usually decide there is something about it that just doesn't fit and I sell or trade for another. That was until I stumbled upon CZ firearms. My first CZ was a CZ 82. I had purchased some other guns in Makarov and, you know, I just had that itch. The 82 was better than the rest of the Maks so I sold them and kept it. Then I bought a CZ 70 .32 acp. I had some other .32 plinkers and I thought it would fit in. I hated the trigger so it went the way of the other .32s, all sold. I picked up a CZ 83 in .380. I thought it would be cool to have a matching set. It was cool, but not that cool. I sold it. I had been looking for an accurate, dependable full size steel 9mm. After a trying out many different platforms, both steel and plastic, I purchased a CZ 75B. Next thing I knew I had a 75 compact for carry and a 97B in .45acp. So now, along with the 82, 75B, 75 compact and 97B, I find myself shopping for a Shadow. To all my fellow gun enthusiasts who love to buy and try then sell or trade, beware of the CZ. I find that I cannot bring myself to part with them and, indeed, only want to buy more. I have heard people say they are the best gun for the money. Personally, I think they are just the best guns.

Try a Rami next time you can. I think it will be my next handgun.

I'm about ready (maybe tonight) to get a 75B. First firearm. :eek:

Doooo iiiitttttt.

tumblr_m51vt0x56g1qclwqgo1_1280.png

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    LOL, trust me, I want to and most likely will, but parting with that much money is rough. :(

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Joining the CZ fan club

So I was looking at one of my LGS's, and they had a nice looking Sig for a good price. And then he showed me a CZ-75B. I held it in my hand, and I fell in love. Its an older model, but still in great shape. He told me the price, and I jumped, and I'm paying him in installments (student loans are a *****). Soon enough, since I will be selling him some of my dad's old guns, and I may even be getting some money back from him...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom