Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I still think they shouldve gone with

But hey whatever.

I have a Colt 1911 XSE that will probably never see 12k rnds in its life. Im not so worried about it cracking.
    Slowly becoming to cynical for my own good.

12000 rounds huh?

Im not gonna do it.......oh why not.

Tactical Life GLOCK 17 9mm TORTURE TEST

Master
    I'm not surprised at all. Colt's guns are overpriced crap. Everyone knows that. The fact that they're even taken seriously at all is a complete joke. They would have to shut down production for probably a year and completely, and I really mean completely, revitalize the entire production of civilian guns for them to ever produce a decent product again.

The 1911 market is getting pretty bad. Kimber raised the bar in the 1990s but has since seriously dropped the ball. Springfield Armory's U.S. made models and STI might be all we have left. Every other company is putting out complete junk, especially Taurus and Colt.

Quote Originally Posted by downzero View Post
    I'm not surprised at all. Colt's guns are overpriced crap. Everyone knows that. The fact that they're even taken seriously at all is a complete joke. They would have to shut down production for probably a year and completely, and I really mean completely, revitalize the entire production of civilian guns for them to ever produce a decent product again.

The 1911 market is getting pretty bad. Kimber raised the bar in the 1990s but has since seriously dropped the ball. Springfield Armory's U.S. made models and STI might be all we have left. Every other company is putting out complete junk, especially Taurus and Colt.
    Watch if you start talking bad about Colt ARs!! I have a Colt AR and owned another previously. They really aren't that great. Sigs and Kimbers have definitely hit the skids also........American-made stuff just isn't that great anymore. Too much cutting corners
    "Eis Aner Oudeis Aner"

Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by ramick View Post
    Well "those" pistols did not win, but I will say it is definitly a big issue. Although I will defend a 1911 a everyday of the week. Also I own a Glock, Sig, Ruger, S&W and a Colt. And I love them all with no favorites.
    ok those didn't, but that model did.

as far as the radius changes, I wish they would do that on their off the shelf models too.
    "Those who beat their guns into plows will plow for those with guns..." --Thomas Jefferson

"No guns= No revolution= No America" Ben Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2