• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mag556

Shooter
    Rating - 70.8%
    34   14   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    I just got a glock 19 this is my Second but this one is made in USA should i have any concerns and are these ones as good as the ones made in Austria thanks guys

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    come on really? is an american made product inferior to something made in austria ? have we gone that down hill as a country?

mag556

Shooter
    Rating - 70.8%
    34   14   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    I wasnt looking to start an arguement I was just asking because I have never seen a glock that was made in the states

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Should look like this without the stippling
    7984340932_b63d898a2f_b.jpg

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    come on really? is an american made product inferior to something made in austria ? have we gone that down hill as a country?

Sure have. The last few generations coasted off of the success of the men and women of the early to mid 1900s. When we let off the competition and got complacent the rest of the world took over things America was known for. For example, the clothing you're wearing, none of it was made in America most likely. The computer you're using? Some Asian country built it. Your TV? Asia. Phone? Asia. Most Halloween candy is manufactured in China. America lost it's edge in the global market many years ago. I'm 16 and I see this plainly.

Do I even have to say it? Highpoint

Don't knock it until you try it. Great, reliable guns for the money.

OP, the American Glocks are just as good as the Austrian Glocks.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Sure have. The last few generations coasted off of the success of the men and women of the early to mid 1900s. When we let off the competition and got complacent the rest of the world took over things America was known for. For example, the clothing you're wearing, none of it was made in America most likely. The computer you're using? Some Asian country built it. Your TV? Asia. Phone? Asia. Most Halloween candy is manufactured in China. America lost it's edge in the global market many years ago. I'm 16 and I see this plainly.
    it was a joke, however i appreciate a 16 yr old telling me what is wrong with the country, and the global economy.

1911girl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012

Don't knock it until you try it. Great, reliable guns for the money.

OP, the American Glocks are just as good as the Austrian Glocks.
    Darlin trust me saying highpoint is a good hand gun is like saying Detroit is a thriving city its not true on either side but than again we are each entitled to our own opinion

Top Bottom