• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Stopped at Gander Mountain this morning just to look around, they had a CZ P-07 Duty 9mm and after handling it a few times I just knew I couldn't leave without it. This version comes with a LED tac light as well, and I paid $449 for the package which I don't think is bad at all, especially for GM. Is the light a X300? No, but it looks sturdy and puts out very good light.

Can't wait to get her out and put some rounds through her! Here are a couple pics:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Congrats. That is a good deal. I just traded my P07 for a CZ75B Stainless but the P07 is a good gun. I like the size and feel of it plus the high capacity mags. :yesway:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I like their all metal guns, I've yet to try a polymer. I saw Bud's had the .40 version with 3 mags and a holster for $391 and almost bought one. At that price, what have you got to lose? I'm saving my pennies for an XDS, though, so I passed.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Nice, congrats! I'm picking up a CZ SP-01 today! I hear the 9mm P-07 is more reliable than the .40. Think the .40 had some bugs early on.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The P07 is an excellent gun and that is a good deal with the light. Congrats, can't wait to hear your reaction to its accuracy. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Have fun!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I am definitely a CZ believer! The quality control on their firearms seems to be superb.

I don't think I've read a single negative comment on a CZ yet.... Congrats on the pick up. Looks great with the light and at $450 thats sounds like a great deal to me

:yesway:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Thanks for all the comments! The gun I was hunting for was the P-01. The only CZ they had was the P-07 but after handling it I really like it, and for the price with the light it seemed like a no-brainer to give it a try.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    Man, I feel sorry for you. You have no idea what you have just done.

Once you buy your first CZ, it will ruin all other gun designs for you. You will spend all of your free time (between shooting your CZ) researching what your next CZ purchase is going to be. By the time you are through you will have dozens of CZs and no money in the bank. :(

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Man, I feel sorry for you. You have no idea what you have just done.

Once you buy your first CZ, it will ruin all other gun designs for you. You will spend all of your free time (between shooting your CZ) researching what your next CZ purchase is going to be. By the time you are through you will have dozens of CZs and no money in the bank. :(

Thanks, you just wrote my biography.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I would really like one myself. My day will come.

I wish i'd bought one when they were $250.

Novocaine.223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Indy
    Owned the same gun use it in my edc. I paid 399 from buds with out the light plus 25 for transfer. I like it thinking about getting the cz p-09.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Owned the same gun use it in my edc. I paid 399 from buds with out the light plus 25 for transfer. I like it thinking about getting the cz p-09.

That was a good deal. I don't usually buy guns from Gander Mountain because usually they are outrageous on price but I thought $449 was pretty good with the light, especially after I called Bob in Plainfield and he said he was charging around $430 for them without the light. Bob is always my benchmark for how much someone is overcharging for a gun as he is almost always the cheapest around here on new guns.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Ok wanted to update everyone on this, not an issue to me but I did find one drawback to this version of the gun with the tac-light. There was a slip of paper inside my manual that said:

"This special version of the CZ P-07 Duty is convertible, but this special version does not include the spare parts required to convert the handgun to a decocker model. The decocker conversion kit including the ambidextrous decocking levers and spring (item#19637) may be purchased from shop.cz-usa.com."

Looked it up, and this part is $30 on the website. Given the choice, I would take the tac-light hands down as I much prefer the manual safety to the decocking lever anyway and probably would not convert it to a decocker. I didn't even know there was an option to switch it until I found that paper.

Just wanted everyone to know in case they were planning on getting this package.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok wanted to update everyone on this, not an issue to me but I did find one drawback to this version of the gun with the tac-light. There was a slip of paper inside my manual that said:

"This special version of the CZ P-07 Duty is convertible, but this special version does not include the spare parts required to convert the handgun to a decocker model. The decocker conversion kit including the ambidextrous decocking levers and spring (item#19637) may be purchased from shop.cz-usa.com."

Looked it up, and this part is $30 on the website. Given the choice, I would take the tac-light hands down as I much prefer the manual safety to the decocking lever anyway and probably would not convert it to a decocker. I didn't even know there was an option to switch it until I found that paper.

Just wanted everyone to know in case they were planning on getting this package.

Huh, wonder what possessed them to do that? I agree with you as I would never convert one either. I don't often use the safety but I would probably never use the decocker.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I guess to offset some of the cost of including the light. I'm totally fine with it, but wanted everyone to know in case that is an issue for some people.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    You Are Lucky

A good deal at GM!
    I simply can't believe it!
    Wow!
    Enjoy your new gun.

Top Bottom