• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I want to get some work done to my BHP. It has a great trigger Already(was done long ago I hear by a smith down in Tennessee). What I want to do is upgrade the sights, Bevel the mag well, stippled front strap, beveled sharp edges of trigger guard, and refinish. I have a extended safety by c&s installed already as well. I have yet to be bit by any hi power or any gun for that matter so im not into a beaver tail. Maybe mill an 1/8in or so off the hammer just in case. Im open to any imput from smiths and I would like to keep it in Indiana if I could. Im not really interested in the big names or I wouldnt be here looking. :ingo:

Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    Im not sure how far you are from Greensburg, but that is where my Gunsmith is located. He does very high quality work. He can do all of your request listed or a variety that would you would like. He is also a certified CeraKote applicator. The place is Bell Precision Rifles, Owner is Joseph Bell 317-384-3761. Is would be better to either text him or leave a message... very crappy phone reception at his shop.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Im not sure how far you are from Greensburg, but that is where my Gunsmith is located. He does very high quality work. He can do all of your request listed or a variety that would you would like. He is also a certified CeraKote applicator. The place is Bell Precision Rifles, Owner is Joseph Bell 317-384-3761. Is would be better to either text him or leave a message... very crappy phone reception at his shop.

thanks I shall have to look him up then. Anyware in Indiana is fine with me. I like work at least statewide local.

Top Bottom