Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Official "CZ" photo thread!!!

I had a few things transferred into 21st Century Firearms and had to find some room in the safes to store them so while doing that I figured I'd pull out some other stuff. I've got more than this, but these should get this thread started. I know there are others here who love the CZ pistols and know, as I do, that the CZ75 is the finest double action fighting pistol ever invented, and is second in importance in the pistol world only to the 1911.

So let's see your CZs. Big, little, dull or shiny, lets see the photos

P-O1 Compact

CZ 75 "Silver Anniversary" nickle plated & factory engraved pistol:

CZ 75 C, satin nickle

CZ 75 polished, blue, engraved, inlaid, 30th Anniversary:

Just a couple of CZ 75 B full size pistols, dull black and bright polished:

User Info Menu

Nice! those pictures make me want to take a serious look at a CZ
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

User Info Menu

Wow!! Nice pistols. I've got 2 Pre B 75s, a 75B and a Kadet Conversion unit. I want an 82/83 pretty badly but need to get some $$ first, or find a trade. I have a CZ452 Standard rifle and a 452 LUX. All function flawlessly and are superbly accurate! I want a 452 American, but ditto the lack of money thing. Do you have any wooden CZ 75 grips you'd like to part with?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Colt556 View Post
    Wow!! Nice pistols. I've got 2 Pre B 75s, a 75B and a Kadet Conversion unit.

. . . .

Do you have any wooden CZ 75 grips you'd like to part with?
    First lets see some photos second, no I'm not able to part with any grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Nice! those pictures make me want to take a serious look at a CZ
    Clay the CZ 75 is pretty much the perfect fighting arm. The P-01 variant is now one of the more popular military/police duty pistols in the world (outside of the USA). I've carried that one, but the light rail makes it a bit bulkier than I like.

When I carry a CZ, which I admit is not too often, it is a gun that is not pictured. I carry a basis black CZ75-Compact, like the satin finished two tone nickle gun above but basic black. It can be carried standard DA/SA mode or it can be carried "cocked and locked" just like a 1911. Further the controls operate and are located in virtually the same positions as a 1911, making the transition between the two styles of gun seamless.

User Info Menu

Here is another CZ 75 Compact. This one is the all black variant, similar to the satin nickel plated gun above. The holster is a Bianchi 106 size 14 OWB. The Compact is an all steel gun, so not a lightweight. For lightweight alloy frames, they also make "D" versions of this gun, its the CZ 75 D Compact and is about 1/3 lighter. The P-01 (first 2 photos in this thread) also has the alloy frame and is also a decocker version, but incorporates a light/laser rail.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post

User Info Menu

My Cz-75b + kadet kit

Last edited by Zephri; 04-03-2009 at 19:53.
    "All rifles need a sharp pointy object on the end!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    When I carry a CZ, which I admit is not too often, it is a gun that is not pictured. I carry a basis black CZ75-Compact, like the satin finished two tone nickle gun above but basic black. It can be carried standard DA/SA mode or it can be carried "cocked and locked" just like a 1911. Further the controls operate and are located in virtually the same positions as a 1911, making the transition between the two styles of gun seamless.
    Thanks for the info! So how does the CZ compact compare in size to say a 1911 Commander or Officer model? and the big question: Who around here will carry them?

thanks!
    clay
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

User Info Menu

Nothing too fancy but...

Here is my 75B with the grips I made for her.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Thanks for the info! So how does the CZ compact compare in size to say a 1911 Commander or Officer model? and the big question: Who around here will carry them?

thanks!
    clay
    CZ 75 Compact is roughly the size of a Commander model, it is available in the SA/DA "safety" version or the SA/DA "decocker" version. The "decocker" version uses a lightweight alloy frame. The "safety" version is steel. The P-01 version is virtually identical in size but has the accessory rail, it also has an "alloy" frame.

As for gun shops that carry CZ in Terra Heute, no clue. You could go to the CZ USA website and look up dealers.

Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast