• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I bought a EAA .357 a few years ago, positively the worst gun I have ever bought, paid $249 for it and couldn't get rid of it fast enough. It is very true that you get what you pay for, we always hear bout the great guns we buy, what's the worst gun you ever bought?:xmad:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The worst gun I have ever shot was an LC9. That was the absolute worst trigger I have encountered. The guy who owned it was so proud of it. He couldn't hit anything with it either.

The worst I have owned was a S&W third generation .40. I have owned over a dozen third gen Smiths and they have all been great, except that one. I would have been a lot more accurate throwing the gun at seven yards then firing it. I let a couple friends try it. I always assume it's me. They concurred that it sucked and couldn't hit anything with it either.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    FEI or FIE (can't remember now) .380, first gun I ever bought. I was about 18 and clueless, it "looked" cool, was modeled after the Beretta m9. Bought it at the Stout Field gun and knife show from some hilljack that must have kept it in the trunk of his car for years. Most recent bad purchase is a Rossi .357, the cylinder release just fell off it and the screw doesn't have enough thread to get a good bite. Time for some locktite I guess.

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    I haven't really had a big problem with a gun that I've bought (thankfully). However, I would say a Kel-Tec P3at is the worst gun I've ever had. It was awkward, uncomfortable and would FTE every once in a while. My Ruger LCP is by far the better "pocket gun".

Last edited:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    The worst gun I have ever shot was an LC9. That was the absolute worst trigger I have encountered. The guy who owned it was so proud of it. He couldn't hit anything with it either.

The worst I have owned was a S&W third generation .40. I have owned over a dozen third gen Smiths and they have all been great, except that one. I would have been a lot more accurate throwing the gun at seven yards then firing it. I let a couple friends try it. I always assume it's me. They concurred that it sucked and couldn't hit anything with it either.

Isnt that the sub with the 12lb trigger?

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    My Skyy CPX-1 9mm.

Inaccurate, and the position of the safety will make someone with larger hands throw it into safe mode after each round. Don't care for the trigger on it either.

We've kept it simply because it still has the old name, and will probably be a collectors thing.

Last edited:

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Para Night Hawg.

Out of the box the safety was inoperable. They did repair it but the customer service was horrible (to be fair to them they just set up a new headquarters in the US). The finish on the gun was half-assed. If you even thought about limp wristing it would FTE. I shot it well but with so many other options out there I sold it.

AuburnGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Auburn, Indiana
    Norinco 213 9mm. 1911 Frame. Terrible trigger, horrible safety design, and even worse was the ability to rack the slide. It was gritty and stiff. Sights were way off, and no way to adjust. Sold it for less than i bought it for... Worst gun ever!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Worst rifle I've ever owned was a Bushmaster, the original company and not the current Bushmaster, 223 Bullpup. That thing was total junk! Would jam, then double or triple fire, then not fire at all and worst of all the stupid stock pulled my whiskers whenever it would fire! After two trips back to Bushmaster I just traded it off. :noway:

Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    Jennings 22. Piece-o-crap. I got it on a trade for some welding stuff. Traded it off ASAP. I told the guy I thought it sucked, be he had to have it. Got a cordless Dewalt drill. Still use the drill all the time. So I guess I ended up doing well on it.:D:rockwoot:

Top Bottom