Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Worst gun I have ever bought was a Keltec .380. The first time it was shot it broke, once fixed I couldnt get enough rounds through it to break it in. Ended up just trading it in.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Hi point 9 lol

MML

User Info Menu

Jennings 22lr every imaginable problem was built into this gun...

User Info Menu

I had issues with a Marlin Model 60 22. I had several failure to feeds with it.

User Info Menu

Taurus .357. Lucky it didn't blow up in my hand!

User Info Menu

Some taurus revolver... I sold it on here but *ahem* someone deleted the thread long after it sold, no idea who but it's not in my created threads list anymore.

Plinker

User Info Menu

More than two decades ago, when I was just getting into handguns and competitive shooting, I needed a 9mm. Found a Chinese built copy of the Russian makarov called a Takarov. Brand new I think it cost just over $100.00. Every edge on it was sharp. I think I bled every time I shot it.

User Info Menu

Probably my Sig Mosquito. It was a royal PIA at first. She shoots fine now, but not before hours of headache, and many thousands of rounds of CCI..

Plinker

User Info Menu

Angry 454 Raging junk

Taurus 454 raging judge. The cylinder didnt line up while I was shooting 454 casull. It rolled the edge of my barrel and blew crap out the sides. I will never own another taurus again.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Angry Desert Buzzard

2nd worst gun I ever owned was a Desert eagle 44 mag. It didnt like cycling rounds. I polished the feed ramp also tried every 44 mag round I could get my hands on. It was a big chuck of scrap metal. I still might buy another one but this time not one made in israel, All thou they are suppose to be better.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast