Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Worst gun you ever bought!

I bought a EAA .357 a few years ago, positively the worst gun I have ever bought, paid $249 for it and couldn't get rid of it fast enough. It is very true that you get what you pay for, we always hear bout the great guns we buy, what's the worst gun you ever bought?

User Info Menu

I haven't really had bad experiences with a gun. (knock on wood)
    Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Milton Friedman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt View Post
    I haven't really had bad experiences with a gun. (knock on wood)
    Well in that case I have a EAA .357 I would like to sell ya!

User Info Menu

The worst gun I have ever shot was an LC9. That was the absolute worst trigger I have encountered. The guy who owned it was so proud of it. He couldn't hit anything with it either.

The worst I have owned was a S&W third generation .40. I have owned over a dozen third gen Smiths and they have all been great, except that one. I would have been a lot more accurate throwing the gun at seven yards then firing it. I let a couple friends try it. I always assume it's me. They concurred that it sucked and couldn't hit anything with it either.

User Info Menu

Jennings .380. What did I do with it? Sold it on INGO of course.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...perweight.html
    Smoky this isn't Nam, this is the Republican Primary. There are rules.

User Info Menu

Colt Officers ACP MK IV

Worst gun EVER! Bought a G30 after I sold it and have never been happier!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Jiminez JA9. Piece of crap! Had to almost give it away! Learned my lesson that day!

User Info Menu

KelTec PF9 Hated that gun.

User Info Menu

FEI or FIE (can't remember now) .380, first gun I ever bought. I was about 18 and clueless, it "looked" cool, was modeled after the Beretta m9. Bought it at the Stout Field gun and knife show from some hilljack that must have kept it in the trunk of his car for years. Most recent bad purchase is a Rossi .357, the cylinder release just fell off it and the screw doesn't have enough thread to get a good bite. Time for some locktite I guess.

User Info Menu

I haven't really had a big problem with a gun that I've bought (thankfully). However, I would say a Kel-Tec P3at is the worst gun I've ever had. It was awkward, uncomfortable and would FTE every once in a while. My Ruger LCP is by far the better "pocket gun".

Last edited by Chr15topher; 01-23-2013 at 10:39.
    -Christopher

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast