Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1562
    I got to fire a S&W Shield 9mm yesterday for the first time, sweet little blaster with little recoil. I may drag the wife with me next time and have her shoot it. Way better trigger than the Taurus 709 she has now and lots more accessories available for it.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

Glock 24c gen 3 with kkm 357 sig conversion barrel. Have been looking for one for a while, and I finally found it.***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: 20170107_090143_LLS.jpg Views: 18 Size: 386.5 KB">20170107_090143_LLS.jpg

G43 in cry havoc kydex. Been carrying it appendix like this for several months and I really like it.

"A well regulated Militia,Being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
    -The American People

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing"
    -Edmund Burke

"Wake up, stop chasing the Pokemon, grab your blaster, stick it in your belt and ignore the sign"
    - Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post
    G43 in cry havoc kydex. Been carrying it appendix like this for several months and I really like it.

Nice set up!

Thank you sir
    "A well regulated Militia,Being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
    -The American People

-Edmund Burke

"Wake up, stop chasing the Pokemon, grab your blaster, stick it in your belt and ignore the sign"
    - Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post

What fixed blade knife is that? Also, got the same light and thyrm clip they are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Glocktard View Post
    What fixed blade knife is that? Also, got the same light and thyrm clip they are great!
    Colonel Blade from Bravo Company

Colonel Blade Low Vz - Black
    -The American People

-Edmund Burke

- Gabe Suarez

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

This is a gen 1 CZ P07 Duty with Talon grip tapes and an CZ factory extended 17 round mag.
    Tim

Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Compact