Bravo Concealment DOS or G-Code Incog for M&P?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonewolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I have own many Raven Concealment holsters for the all the different handguns I own, but I noticed that Raven raised its prices to $84 for a Phantom holster, when late last year I paid $74.99. There are many other quality kydex holster makers, so I figured I would give a different company a try. I am stuck between the Bravo Concealment DOS and the G-Code HSP Incog for an M&P full size. If I like it I might buy a few more for my Glocks, and Sigs. Any thoughts on which on is better/YOU enjoy more?

Thanks in advance!

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    If you get the INCOG get it without the sweat guard. I have one for my long slide, service, compact and shield love them all. Not too crazy about the mags holder with them.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have an INCOG for my Shield. It seems quite well built and stout. It seems "heavy" for no bigger than it is. It's meant for AIWB carry - but my shape doesn't accommodate that. It carries just fine behind my hip.

I also think the INCOG is too much money for what it is.

mjlcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'd like to add my two cents on this... Forgive me for not referring to either of your options, but I've been wearing the Galco King Tuk all week and it's amazing. I'm carrying the 40c, but have the full size and it works just as well. Unfortunately I have a bit of a spare tire and the compact is better for me. As far as price is concerned, you can have it in your hands for under $60. Good luck with your search and let us know how it turns out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I bought the RTT light bearing holster from bravo concealment a few years ago. I like the company and they had pretty good customer service. But the holster wasn't all that comfortable. Now I'm a pretty fat guy lol and yes it is a light bearing holster but it isn't much bigger than the rest of their holsters. Also they discontinued the acer line which I really wanted to grab. So with all that being said I'm going with the incog. I've never used one before but I hope they work for anything other than appendix.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The Incog INCOG is nice, the mag caddy isn't bad either. I do like it, but I personally ended up going dale fricke over it for everyday use. Not trying to throw another hat in the arena, but if you like the INCOG you'd like it a lot.

Top Bottom