• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landshark67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Anderson
    Can anyone recommend a person or place in or near Anderson for handgun and conceal carry training? I have experience shooting but my wife has none. We also are looking for a conceal carry class that would teach about the rights, responsibilities, and legalities of carrying.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Indy Gun Safety is in Fishers if you don't mind driving south a bit. I've never taken a class there myself yet, but it's on the short list.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    If you keep your eye out, the ladies on here do get together from time to time, and many of them are quite experienced with CC, and shooting. Sometimes its difficult for a guy to teach our wives in a way that makes them comfortable, and sometimes the ladies are more comfortable receiving instruction from another lady. Maybe posing this question in the women and firearms section would help too. Best of luck to you!!

Landshark67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Anderson
    If you keep your eye out, the ladies on here do get together from time to time, and many of them are quite experienced with CC, and shooting. Sometimes its difficult for a guy to teach our wives in a way that makes them comfortable, and sometimes the ladies are more comfortable receiving instruction from another lady. Maybe posing this question in the women and firearms section would help too. Best of luck to you!!
    Thank you, I will pass the info to my wife.

Top Bottom